Security ProfessionalManagement Office
- Hours per week
- Date added
- Feb 01, 2022
- Start date
- Immediate Opening
Allied Universal is seeking the position of a Security Professional. As a Security Professional for Allied Universal, you will be Responsible for the Security and Safety of our client’s property and personnel. As the Allied Universal Security Professional, you will know all site-specific policies and procedures, and implement emergency response activities as appropriate, while providing superior customer service.
- Be at least 21 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Have a valid driver's license for the state in which applying and must be eligible to meet our company driving standards.
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Walk/Stand for long periods of time
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Vehicle patrol of exterior areas of assigned locations and foot patrol of interior/exterior areas of assigned locations
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
How to Apply
To apply, please visit https://jobs.aus.com/, or call Michael Stine at 484-862-7730.