Spring fashion is all about light colors and floral patterns. Easter Sunday is the perfect occasion to wear formal attire in daytime hues – here’s how to look your best for those Easter pictures:
· Dresses are a go-to: Perfect for church service or a family gathering, midi and maxi dresses with a floral pattern or colorful palette are ideal choices. Plus, it can be worn throughout the season which makes it an economical choice.
· Add a blazer: Depending on the weather, cover up with a lightweight cardigan or blazer. If you want a more casual but polished look, denim jackets are the way to go!
· Paperbag pants: Love to wear pants but want to dress it up? Paperbag pants or linen trousers are sleek and stylish. Pair with a fitted t-shirt or tank for the ultimate comfort factor.
· White denim: If you love denim, dress up your Sunday look with white denim and a beautiful floral top – heels or wedged boots will complete the look.
· Jumpsuits: Easter Sunday is the perfect time to wear a jumpsuit in a lightweight fabric or colorful pattern. Throw on some strappy sandals and a cropped denim jacket for a sleek, but causal, outfit!
Easter Sunday is about wearing the ultimate spring outfit – look for options that are colorful, comfortable, and put you in the mood for warmer weather.