If you’re looking to create the perfect bohemian oasis in your home, here are five tips to get you started.
· Color and patterns: Pair your favorite prints with colorful hues to give your space an inviting and warm look. From paisley prints to geometric patterns, punch up design with eye-catching rugs, throw pillows, or artwork.
· Natural materials: While the base of the room should feature natural materials such as leather, macrame, and wood, added touches of brass or metal give it that true boho vibe.
· Global influences: Bohemian style incorporates décor from global travels and inspiration. Mix it up with different pieces of artwork and decorative items from a particular country or region to give your home that well-traveled, lived-in atmosphere.
· Casual is best: There’s nothing stuffy about bohemian style. Keep the room cozy and casual by adding poufs or blankets in various areas of the home to relax and elevate conversational areas.
· Vintage and thrifted goods: Instead of spending a lot of money on décor, browse your favorite vintage or secondhand stores to pick up unique accents to fill out your home.