Center-wide Gift Cards are sold in the Management Office Monday thru Friday 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Gift Cards are available in increments of $5 beginning at $20 up to $500. There is a $2 activation fee for each card. Cash, Corporate Checks, Visa, and MasterCard are accepted.
Gift Cards are also available online 24/7. Click here to order online.
2845 Center Valley Parkway, Suite 43
Center Valley, PA 18034
Monday thru Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Sunday: Management Office is Closed Located near Rave Movie Theater, behind Red Robin and Subway.
Public Restrooms are located in Town Square behind Starbucks and in the corridor ear L.L. Bean. All restrooms are open to the public during center hours.
Directories & MapsThere are five free-standing directories located on property to help you find your way. They are positioned at The Patio Food Court, Town Square, next to Brooks Brothers, Kay Jewelers, and Maggie Moo's Treatery. Complimentary, hand-held directories are also available inside the stores and restaurants. Click here for our directory map.
Walking PathVisitors are welcomed to enjoy the walking path on the outer perimeter of the Center. Click here for our walking path map.
Security ServicesAvailable 24 hours daily.
Lost & FoundLost or found items can be reported the security office or an officer. Call 610-791-9707.
ATMsThe QNB ATM is located in Town Square next to Starbucks.
The Wells Fargo ATM is located at Suite 839 (next to Old Navy).
Dogs Welcome!Guests may bring their leashed, well-behaved dogs to the common areas of The Promenade Shops at Saucon Valley. To ensure a safe and enjoyable environment for all guests, the rules listed below must be followed.
Merchants will have a sticker on their door or window to indicate that dogs are welcome in their store. These stores may have additional rules.
Canine Code of ConductTo ensure a safe and enjoyable environment for all guests, the rules listed below must be followed:
- All dogs must be leashed or contained inside a carrier at all times. Leashes must be no longer than 6' including retractable leashes.
- Dogs must be under the direct control of their owners at all times. Owners must be eighteen years of age or older, and by law are responsible for the behavior of their dogs.
- At no time is an owner permitted to leave his or her dog unattended.
- Dogs are not permitted to enter any restaurants or food related stores, unless they are service-oriented dogs.
- Dog owners are required to pick up and properly dispose of the feces of their dogs.
- Dogs are not permitted to urinate on buildings or hard-scapes.
- Dogs must be licensed in the jurisdictional area that they reside and have a current vaccination for rabies.
- If at any time, management of The Promenade Shops at Saucon Valley determines that the behavior of a dog is causing disturbance to others or the dog is acting aggressively, the owner will be asked to remove his or her dog from the premises.
- Dog owners are required to comply with the laws, rules, and regulations of the state of Pennsylvania and local codes relating to dogs.
- Dogs are not permitted in any water-displays, fountains or pond.
- Merchants will have a sticker on their door or window to indicate that dogs are welcome in their store. These stores may have additional rules.
Fire PitsDuring the cooler months, The Promenade Shops at Saucon Valley will light the fire pits located at The Patio Food Court and next to Maggie Moo's Treatery, as well as the fireplace inside the Stone Gazebo located in Town Square.
FountainsDuring the warmer months, the pop jet fountain in Town Square and the bowl fountain near The Patio Food Court will be on for our shoppers' enjoyment.
Free WiFi AccessLocated at the Patio Food Court & Town Square.
Free WiFi is also available inside Barnes & Noble, Cosi, Kome, Pacifico, Starbucks and Shula's.