The Promenade Shops at Saucon Valley is the Lehigh Valley’s premier, outdoor Lifestyle Center. Measuring 475,000 square feet, the Center features a unique blend of favorite fashion stores, one-of-a-kind boutiques, a state-of-the-art Movie Theater, and an exceptional mix of restaurants – all based in a mountainside setting.
The Center’s Main Street is reminiscent of the downtown-style shopping of yesteryear. A beautifully appointed sidewalk walkway or “promenade” is complete with old-fashioned street lamps, up-close parking, and cozy seating areas making it a perfect place for strolling, shopping, and dining.
One of its gathering areas, known as Town Square, features a large, stone Gazebo with a fireplace and plush seating providing the perfect spot to relax and take in the surroundings. The rest of Town Square features and interactive pop-jet fountain with amphitheater style seating. A mountain-side landscape, sparkling water features, fire pits along Main Street, and stunning storefronts combine to make The Promenade Shops at Saucon Valley one of the Lehigh Valley’s most picturesque settings.
Management Office2845 Center Valley Parkway, Suite 43
Center Valley, PA 18034
Monday through Friday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
Sunday: Management Office is Closed
Located near Carmike Cinemas, behind Red Robin and Subway
Gift CardsClick here for information.
Public Restrooms are open during Center Hours and are located in Town Square (behind Starbucks) and inside the corridor near L.L.Bean.
Coca Cola vending machines are available in Town Square and inside the corridor near L.L.Bean.
A QNB ATM is located in Town Square (next to Starbucks)
A Wells Fargo ATM is located at Suite 839 (next to Old Navy)
Lost & Found
Lost or found items can be reported to the Management Office, or with a Security Officer. Please call 610-791-9707 for more information.
Located at the Patio Food Court & Town Square
Dogs Welcome!To ensure a safe and enjoyable environment for all guests, the rules listed below must be followed:
- All dogs must be leashed or contained inside a carrier at all times. Leashes must be no longer than 6 feet including retractable leashes.
- Dogs must be under the direct control of their owners at all times. Owners must be eighteen years of age or older, and by law are responsible for the behavior of their dogs.
- At no time is an owner permitted to leave his or her dog unattended.
- Dogs are not permitted to enter any restaurants or food related stores, unless they are service-oriented dogs.
- Dog owners are required to pick-up and properly dispose of the feces of their dogs.
- Dogs are not permitted to urinate on buildings or hard-scapes.
- Dogs must be licensed in the jurisdictional area that they reside and have a current vaccination for rabies.
- Dog owners are required to comply with the laws, rules, and regulations of the state of Pennsylvania and local codes relating to dogs.
If at any time, management of The Promenade Shops at Saucon Valley determines that the behavior of a dog is causing disturbance to others or the dog is acting aggressively, the owner will be asked to remove his or her dog from the premises.
Merchants will have a sticker on their door or window to indicate that dogs are welcome in their store. These stores may have additional rules.
During the cooler months, The Promenade Shops at Saucon Valley will light the fire pits located at The Patio Food Court and next to YoGo Factory, as well as the fireplace inside the Gazebo located in Town Square.
During the warmer months, the Pop-Jet Fountain in Town Square and the Bowl Fountain near The Patio Food Court will be on for shoppers' enjoyment.
The Pop-jet Fountain's Hours of Operation are Monday through Sunday from 11am to 5pm. Center Management reserves the right to turn the Fountain on or off at its discretion without notice. Inappropriate footwear and behavior by participants, operational and mechanical difficulties, weather-related conditions, and special events in Town Square can effect fountain operations.
In order to maintain a safe and enjoyable environment for all patrons, Center Management has established rules and regulations for the Pop-Jet Fountain area located in Town Square. These rules and regulations are in addition to The Promenade Shops at Saucon Valley’s official Code of Conduct.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Proper footwear and attire must be worn at all times. Bare feet and nudity are strictly prohibited.
- Disposable and cloth diapers are not permitted. Please use diapers designed for pool use.
- No drinking Pop-Jet Fountain water. The water is chemically treated. There is a public water fountain for drinking near the restrooms behind Starbucks.
- No urinating or defecating in the Fountain. Public restrooms are available behind Starbucks.
- No running, pushing or excessive splashing.
- No objects or toys are permitted in the Fountain.
- No dogs in the Fountain area.
- No glass objects or containers are allowed in the Fountain area.
- No food or beverages allowed from non-Promenade vendors.
- No smoking in the Fountain area or inside the Gazebo.
If the Rules & Regulations are not followed as directed by Center Management, the Pop-Jet Fountain will be shut off for an undisclosed amount of time and offenders will be asked to leave property.