SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 2 TO THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2014
Beginning Sunday, November 2, 2014 through Thursday, November 6, 2014, enjoy multi-course menus at fixed prices inside participating restaurants throughout The Promenade Shops at Saucon Valley.
Reserve your table today! This in-demand event is sure to book fast.
Visit the links below for restaurant information.
FINE DINING - Lunch $20 | Dinner $39
DELUXE DINING - Lunch $15 | Dinner $30
CASUAL DINING - Lunch & Dinner $5 to $15
SWEET TREATS - All Day $3
Before you go, here are a few tips to plan ahead:
Make reservations as early as possible at Fine & Deluxe Dining restaurants. This in-demand event is sure to book fast.
Please DO NOT make reservations at more than one restaurant for the same meal period, as it blocks others from securing a reservation.
If you need to cancel your reservation, please do so with as much notice as possible so restaurants have the opportunity to book the table.
Mention "Restaurant Week" at registers for special pricing at the Casual Dining or Sweet Treats locations.
Tax and gratuity are not included in the price per person.
All pricing listed above is per person per meal (lunch or dinner) at one designated location.
Management at The Promenade Shops at Saucon Valley reserves the right to change, modify, or cancel program at any time without notice. Customers must see participating stores and restaurants for individual offer details and any applicable exclusion that may apply.
Friday, November 21, 2014 at 5:30 pm
Celebrate the sparkle of the season during this family-friendly event in Town Square presented by Capital Blue.
5:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Holiday Open House - inside participating stores
- Live Holiday Music Begins, featuring the Lehigh Valley Idols
- Kids get a FREE Jingle Bell, courtesy of QNB while supplies last
- Santa & Mrs. Claus arrive to help light the tree!
- Afterwards, Santa & Mrs. Claus will be available inside the Gazebo to meet with families. Professional photographers from Dan's Camera City will be on hand for keepsake photos, too.
- Strolling carolers along Main Street, courtesy of the Cedar Crest Community Choir
- Holiday Dance Performance by Dance Works of Quakertown, near Barnes & Noble